This movement intends to pull together all progressive Ghanaian professionals worldwide who share the social democratic ideology with the objectives to:
- Provide a platform for the expression of the values of probity, equality, liberty, freedom, solidarity, accountability, transparency, innovation and integrity through advocacy, intellectual debates, seminars, Conventions, publications and by establishing a strong relationship with like-minded groups within and outside the country.
- Pool resources together towards greater economies of scale in supporting dominant social democratic parties in Ghana, promoting and demanding the values of probity, accountability, transparency, grass root ownership and comradeship.
- Support the work of social democratic think tanks to enrich intellectual debate and promote new thinking on policies that promotes the wellbeing of the masses.
- Galvanize like thinking social democrats to influence the thinking, decisions and governance structures of dominant social democratic parties in Ghana to ensure that these parties are people centred.
- Promote friendship amongst members, creating the right atmosphere for the promotion of professional, social and economic wellbeing of its members.
- Undertake philanthropic works in communities where necessary to improve the quality of lives of our people living within deprived communities.